You can learn 300 new words in a month, spending just 15 minutes per day:
2. Find favorite movies, songs, books or jokes — whatever you like.
3. Click on 10 new words (you’ll see the translation), which you can add to your online dictionary.
4. Choose games to memorize these words, and learn English playing.
Don’t forget why you are learning English — to communicate. If you live in an English-speaking country, pay attention to the English conversations around you. If you don’t have contact with native English speakers, you can use a facebook application to contact people:
2. Select the language you want to learn and your native language.
3. Click on «Select Levels/Topics», and choose what you want.
4. Click on «Learn Together», and start speaking.
5. Also you can click on «Language Exchange» to communicate with native speakers.
It’s easy! Good luck!